Terms and Conditions
Definitions and Interpretation
In these terms and agreement the following terms shall have respective meanings to them:
- "Content" refers to any graphics, text, data compilations, audio, video, images and any information material that appears on the website or is part of it that can be stored in a computer system
- "Services" refers to any tools, online facilities, information or services that are made available through the company's website either at present or in near future
- "System" refers to communications infrastructure that is provided online by FacultySquare.com either right now or could be provided in future. It includes message boards, email links, facilities for live chat and email services, among others
- "User"/"Users" represents third party individual that accesses the network of FacultySquare.com. The individual is not an employee of the website
- "Member" of the website indicates independent tutor who are self-employed, tuition centre, study centre or those schools that have advertised their profiles on the website by paying the fee and have accepted the condition given in the advertisement for being part of the website under the full discretion of the company's website.
- "Website" represents the company's Web page that you are at present using (www.facultysquare.com) and any other related domains of the website unless they are excluded by the terms and conditions of their own
- All the information and contents available on the company's website, except what is mentioned as exceptions in Clause 3 of the terms and conditions and apart from those uploaded by the users, including data, texts, logos, graphics, sound, icons, videos, software, and page layout, come under the jurisdiction of the SiliconWeb Technology Pvt. Ltd. and it has complete ownership on them
- Contents can be printed, copied, stored, reproduced, distributed or in any other form can be re-used by users from the Web page of the company for educational or personal use only unless allowed to do so by given written permission by FacultySquare.com. It is noted that users have to agree that the content from the website will not be used for private gains and any other commercial purpose. Users are forbid to copy items from the Web page for compiling or creating any sorts of creation of comprehensive databases, directory, compilation or collection unless otherwise given permission in written to do so by the website
Intellectual Property of Third Party
There are some contents and Intellectual Property Rights (IPRs) existing on the website that is clearly indicated belongs to third party. Such contents and IPRs, unless clearly stated to be in such form, are not covered under Clause 2 of the given terms and conditions for using contents from site of FacultySquare.com. Contents of third parties will carry a notice detailing contacts of owners, and will be having different policies for using the content that may be apt.
Other Websites' Links
Users may find links of other websites on the web page of the company. Unless it is stated clearly, these websites are not controlled by FacultySquare.com or by any other of its affiliates. The company assumes no responsibility for the contents available on these sites and doesn't claim any liability for them or any damage or loss arising after the use of the contents from these sites. The company makes it clear that mere appearance of links of other websites on its web page doesn't mean that it is endorsing them or any other links that are in their control.
Rules for Individual and Study Centre Memberships
- A member of the website (FacultySquare.com) is characterised as independent self-employed study centre or tutor who has a paid advertisement profile with the company's website and has accepted the necessary conditions mentioned in the advertisement for having a presence on the website on its sole discretion. It is expressly stated that registrations of any joint, agency, school or group will not be accepted.
- It is the sole discretion of the company to give service to anyone it deems fit and also reserves the complete right of denying service to any member at any time without any reason or notice. It includes rights of denial of advertising and right to terminate the profile of a member and refund the amount paid as a membership fee at company's discretion on the ground of finding a member is not complying the rules and standards for site listing
- The age of teachers or tutors from the study centres etc., of the website must be 18 years minimum and is Very much able to impart training or teaching that has been mentioned in the advertisement
- Agencies, Franchises, Study Centres, Schools or Companies that contract or employ teachers or tutors shall not register as individual members. This doesn't refer that individual member from these agencies is denied registration
- Members shall enter all information as per the guidelines required for specific databases. The information includes giving answer to an interview online and posting a brief article (non-commercial) that is either useful or interesting to students, subject to authentication by FacultySquare. Excessive postcode addition from the subject or areas taught by members are discouraged
- Member's account is subject to termination or suspension if any incident of abuse of service is sighted
Termination & Suspension, Payments and Money-Back Guarantee
- FacultySquare.com is actually a neutral service facilitator. It is not directly involved in transactions taken place between prospective students and members
- In any way the website doesn't claim to offer any refund or money back to any member who has bought its services. In case, during the membership period of twelve months, a member has not got any email enquiries, it is the sole responsibility of the member to make it sure that their emailing software is not becoming a hindrance blocking emails sent from FacultySquare.com
- Prices for all services are in INR format and in case user's credit card firm operates in other currency, the payment will be converted into local currency from INR taking into account the present rate of conversion. Prices and service offers are matter to change
- It is totally up to FacultySquare.com that membership pricing, renewal terms, options or services may change at any point of time. At any time members can get their membership cancelled. The fees of membership are not transferrable to any other member profile
- The website reserves the right to terminate or suspend a member from accessing the service if a case of use of any vulgar or obscene language is found
Communications Facilities use and Submission of content
Members shall follow the given rules while submitting content or information on the website or using Edit Member Account or other system:
- No use of vulgar or obscene language
- No submission of any content that is objectionable or unlawful. It includes, though the area is much larger, contents that are threatening, defamatory, abusive, racist, harassing, sexist or ageist
- No content submission is allowed that may incite or promote violence
- Content must be submitted in English. If submitted in language other than English, the content may not be considered or removed. The final decision rests on the discretion of the firm
- No submission of links to other Web pages that contains any of the above-mentioned type of contents
- Impersonating other people, specifically representatives and employees of the website or any of the company's affiliates is uncalled for
- Your submission material must not contain any virus or any instructions or software that may disrupt or damage other system hardware, software or networks of communications; and
- The website network is not a platform for illegal and unauthorised communications like junk mails and spams. Members must keep this in mind
- It must be acknowledged that the website has this right to keep monitor or vigil all sorts of communications made to it or using its system network. For using Edit Member Account or for any communication utility that may be included in near future, it is required that users must submit some personal details. For continuing using the website a user is representing it is warranted that any information or content submitted is truthful and accurate, and it has to be updated
- While submitting the content you must represent and warrant that the content is under your authorship or that all the required rights or permission to utilise the content is with you. The website is not responsible in any manner or liable for third party infringement of rights for such type of content. Also, you grant complete freedom to make changes or modify the content as it deemed fit by the website for inclusion on its network
- Under any circumstances or in any way FacultySquare.com will not hold any liability for any damage or loss that is incurred by you for your content, nor for any omissions or errors in the piece of information. It is you who has to bear the risk of relying on the use of the content
- The content submitted for publication on the network of the website will be considered under a royalty-free and perpetual basis, and without attribution unless otherwise specifically members are informed by FacultySquare.com prior to posting, in writing and the website is agreed to any restrictions or terms
- The website gives no warranty or representation to meeting all your requirements, that it will be of as per your expectation of high and satisfactory quality, that it will serve any particular purpose, that it will not interfere or violate the rights of other third party, that it will be compliant and compatible with other systems or that it will be safe and secure
- Though all efforts have been taken to make it sure that information on the website will be updated and accurate, FacultySquare.com gives no warranty or assurance that this will be the case always. The website gives no guarantee or assurance of any particular results from the facility provided on its network
- Any part of the website is not intended to form advice and the content information of the website should not be taken as a basis for taking any action or making any sorts of decision
- Though all steps have been considered to make it sure that descriptions of available services on its network relates to the original services available, FacultySquare.com is in no way held responsible for variations of any sorts
Availability of the Website
The service is given "as is" and on the basis of availability. The company gives no security that the kind of services given will be free from any faults or defects. It doesn't provide any warranties (implied or express) about the fitness of a service for a specific purpose, compatibility, information accuracy and quality satisfaction. For any non-availability and disruption of website as a result of external threats failure of ISP equipment, failure of host equipment, war acts, power failure, censorship or legal restriction, among others, FacultySquare.com assumes no responsibility.
- Up to the extent allowed by law, the website assumes no liability for any sorts of direct and indirect damage or loss that can be foreseen or otherwise, including any consequential, indirect, exemplary or special damage resulted from the usage of the website or any sorts of information available on it. You should be aware of the fact that you are using the website and contents available on its network at your own risk
- Nothing in the given terms and conditions restricts or excludes the website's liability for personal injury or death resulting from any fraud or negligence on the part the website
In case any party to the agreement fails to exercise any particular remedy or right contained in the terms and conditions, this is not interpreted as a waiver of that particular remedy or right.
All communications/notices can be sent to us via email to email@example.com. Such notices will be acknowledged on the sending day if the email is received on a business day and on the other business day if the email is dispatched on weekend or a public holiday.